Sagging skin is a part of natural life cycle. With passage of years, skin starts to lose collagen which makes it thin and loose. It’s always frightening to see the first signs of aging on your face. But what’s even more frightening is to see them arriving at a lightning speed before time. Thanks to the fast paced and stressful lives lead by us today, our skin is prone to more dangers than ever before. However one bitter medicine which we have to swallow is that the reasons behind our skin looking tired and saggy are our bad habits which we need to break. Are you wondering which those habits are which have been upsetting our skin? Keep reading to find out:
- Lack of sleep: I agree that no one is going to remember the number of hours they slept at a later stage. However this saying doesn’t stand true for your everyday routine. This is okay for sometimes but don’t let it become a habit. It is vital that you have at 7-8 hours of sleep on a regular basis. Being sleep deprived on weekdays and then sleeping for all day on weekends doesn’t works for the long run. It will only make you feel more tired. You need to give your body sufficient time to go under the repairing process and heal it. Start going early to bed and waking up early. You will notice a subtle difference in your skin within the first week itself.
- Improper use of gadgets: This is a technology driven era. And for most people, technology has proved to be destructive in their life in unknown ways. People are addicted for checking their smartphones every now and then. The moment there’s a notification on it, they can’t wait and have to check it that very instant. The usage has got so much high that people are now suffering from ‘smartphone face’ that has given them sagging jowls. I am not kidding about this term! ‘Smartphone face’ is a term introduced by British cosmetic surgeon Dr.MervynPatterson which describes how people are making incorrect use of their electronic devices. If you find yourself in the same category, it’s time to switch your habits.
- Irregular weight loss pattern: Diets that claim to make you lose 10 pounds in two weeks are all the rage these days. However these diets serve no good. In fact one ends up gaining more weight after they are done with them. Couple it with the adverse effects they leave on our body and skin. Rapid weight loss programs pose serious risks such as dehydration, malnutrition, electrolyte imbalance and of course, make hair and skin lifeless. To avoid over-eating and consuming junk food, it’s best to have at least 5-6 meals a day. You can carry small nutritious snacks with you to your workplace. Health focused websites such as HealthKartstock a lot of such snacks. You can buy them at even more affordable rates by using HealthKart coupons present on Cashkaro.com which will fetch you amazing deals.
- Not using sun protection: While excessive exposure to sun is in itself a big cause of worry since it can damage the elastin of skin but there are many who cannot avoid it. But what they can do is reduce the harmful effects of those harsh sun rays by using a sun block or sunscreen. It should always be applied before 30 minutes you have to leave your house. And if you are constantly under the sun, you need to re-apply it every 2-3 hours depending on the SPF level it has. Don’t waste anymore time. Buy it now from the comfort of your home itself and that too at reduced prices by availing Amazon coupons via CashKaro.com. Prevention is always better than cure!
- Excessive consumption of sugar: After lack of sleep, sugar can be considered as the major cause behind aged and dull looking skin. It shouldn’t surprise you that sugar makes your face age faster than it should. You need to put a limit to your sweet-tooth if you don’t want to see your skin aging soon. You can even use products that contain ingredients such as Alistin and Aminoguanidinewhich help block the molecules that age your skin. Plus reach for fruits more than you reach for desserts.